Wednesday 2 September 2026- 9:58 pm.

 Hello! I got one view on my last post, I smiled for the hole day!! Thank you to that person. Even tho I don’t know if you read for longer then 3 seconds it means a lot.

I’m happy today. I decided that this morning, I finished my book and FINALLY gave it a name!! I’m calling it ‘lost’ romantic right? It’s about a stereotypical hot high school play boy and a cute elf he meets in his dreams, it’s an LQBTQ tragedy romantisy and I LOVE IT. My favourite part of the plot is a carnage ride under the stars, Felix -the elf- is teaching Jack -the human- words in his language, I can’t decide what to call the language or the eleven empire yet, details like that are what I’m adding in now, the final editing stage. I was thinking something like ‘Elvania’ but it feels a bit cliche because it has elf in, but it just feels beautiful in a sickly gothic kinda way I guess.

I got a spot on my face above my eyebrow. I popped it few minutes before this abd I’ve added cream but it bled a lot abd I have a terrible feeling it’s coming back worse tomorrow… tomorrow is the day school is starting again after summer back, typical right? But what makes it so much worse is that I haven’t been in school properly since April, because my mental state is to fucked up to describe and the overwhelming school environment made me want to pull my own eyes out and eat them. Not an over statement. Truly.

I’m turning 14 this week and I’m scared my friends won’t come over, I know it’s stupid but still, I miss them. I asked four to come, 2 have replied saying they can and I’m so relieved. But the two friends I’ve had the longest said they’d ask there parents 3 days ago and heavens got back to me yet. I suppose it’s fine, they can stand me up if they want to. 

You wanna know something I’ve been thinking about? People should praise each other more. Not in a kinky way or a condescending way, just for the small things that people wouldn’t normally be praised for. I want someone to text me ‘OMG I JUST SHOWERED FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEK’ so I can tell them how imaging it is that they finally had the energy or the will power, I my self struggle with cleaning my teeth and showering, however, I used to really struggle with taking my make up off and being clean because I just didn’t have the energy. But now, I take my makeup off every night abd keep the places around me clean and fresh, aren’t I allowed to be proud of myself for that? 

If anyone ever reads this to this far, if you want, you could comment something like that. Comment how you told someone no, or told someone you loved them, or told someone to ripe their own tiny dick off. Tell me how you put on deodorant , or showered, or brushed your teeth, or slept a full night, or eat a full meal. If no one else is proud of you then I will be. 

Promise.

Well, that’s all for now, bye loves xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 27 August- 2026: Hi all!